Thursday, April 15, 2010

Yet Again...

I know you're all just dying to know if I made it through my final workout from week four, right? I don't actually know if anyone reads this so I may be talking to myself, but anyway... I did make it through it, but it didn't feel good at all. So I'm going to repeat it yet again before moving on. It's hard sometimes to hold myself back when I really want to keep going, but I have to remember that my body is trying to tell me it's not ready when I can't get through it. :)

This may be TMI, but Aunt Flo showed up yesterday so maybe that's why I've been struggling this week. I don't really know - I will gladly take any input on the matter? I know my lungs wouldn't open up this week, but my body also felt quite sluggish and the combination is just not one for success, so maybe that's all it is, and I can move on next week knowing I will do much better!

Until next week!

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about our blog! But I have been keeping up on your progress, and I am so proud of you for doing so well :) I know when it's my time of the month, I get very sluggish and sore too, so I'm sure that is to blame for some of your hardships this week. Exercise is supposed to help the cycle symptoms, but I guess not the other way around! Next week will be better for you, I'm sure of it! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck this week! I will be rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete